The National Association of General Practitioners (NAGP) invite you to attend our clinical meetings and open consultations on a new GMS contract. Attendance will earn you 3 CPD credits and 1/2 day GMS Study Leave.
The meetings will cover a wide of range of topics facilitated by expert speakers and provide an opportunity to offer input into the upcoming GMS contract negotiations.
Attendance is free and open to all GPs, regardless of membership status. Please register online here or by calling 01 562 0607.
A sample agenda for each meeting is:
• 09:30am: Registration and Refreshments
• 10:00am: Session 1: Cardiovascular issues gold standard 24 ABPM in general practice
• 10:30am: Session 2: Women’s Health and long term contraception
• 10:55am: Coffee break
• 11:05am: Session 3: HSE Update on introduction of Meningococcal B & Rotavirus Vaccinations
• 11:20am: Session 4: GP Online PMS and Video Health plus Q&A
• 11:50pm: Session 5: Open consultation on GMS contracts
• 01:00pm: Buffet Lunch
The remaining dates are:
Saturday October 22nd -The Greville Arms Hotel, Mullingar, Co. Westmeath
Saturday October 22nd – Clonmel Park Hotel, Tipperary
Saturday November 5th – Tullamore Court Hotel, Offaly
Saturday November 5th – Killarney Plaza Hotel, Kerry
Saturday November 12th – The Westport Coast Hotel, Co. Mayo
Saturday November 12th – The D Hotel, Drogheda, Louth
Saturday November 26th – Radisson Blu Hotel, Letterkenny, Donegal
Saturday November 26th – Kingsley Hotel, Cork
Saturday December 3rd – Maldron Hotel, Oranmore, Galway
Saturday December 10th – Killashee House Hotel, Naas, Kildare