- This event has passed.
The National Association of General Practitioners (NAGP) are hosting a nationwide meeting roadshow in September, October and November 2017.
In light of the recent Budget announcement which failed to address the current crisis in General Practice, the NAGP is inviting you to attend your nearest Roadshow Meeting to discuss our next steps. Our repeated calls for the urgent reversal of FEMPI have, to date, fallen on deaf ears. At these meetings, an overview of our legal analysis of GPs’ obligations under the current GMS contract will be outlined.
CPD credits will apply. Register now to attend your nearest meeting.
The full list of venues and dates are:
- 6th September 2017 – Dublin, Crowne Plaza, Northwood
- 7th September 2017 – Dundalk, Crowne Plaza, Dundalk
- 20th September 2017 – Wicklow, Glenview Hotel, Delgany
- 21st September 2017 – Wexford, Whites Hotel, Wexford
- 23rd September 2017 – National Emergency Meeting – Naas, Killashee Hotel (1-4pm)
- 12th October 2017 – Tipperary, Clonmel Park Hotel
- 25th October 2017 – Limerick, The Strand Hotel
- 26th October 2017 – Cork, The Kingsley Hotel
- 8th November 2017 – Galway, The Connacht Hotel
- 9th November 2017 – Athlone, The Radisson Hotel
- 30th November 2017 – Kilkenny, Newpark Hotel
7.00pm: Registration & Refreshments
7.30pm: GP Community Forum
8.00pm: NAGP Next Steps
8.30pm: Contractual Obligations – Legal Opinion