The NAGP’s General Practice in Crisis national roadshow will commence in Galway on September 18th to highlight our mission as the new voice of general practice in Ireland.
Following the highly publicised launch of the campaign in Cork in August, the NAGP is travelling around the country to roll out the campaign nationwide.
Members and non-members of the NAGP are invited to attend the series of eight regional meetings that begin in Galway on Wednesday, September 18th next.
Showcasing our services
At the meetings, we will showcase the services that the NAGP offers to GPs, inform you of our strategies aimed at defending general practice in Ireland now and into the future and highlight our achievements to date. We will also be providing you with our campaign posters and publicity materials for your surgeries.
During the evening, you will hear talks and have access to the best financial advisors Ireland has to offer.
Each meeting starts at 6.30pm with registration and finger food on arrival and ends at 9pm. Each regional meeting will be chaired by a local GP. CPD accreditation has been applied for and there will be certificates available on the evening.
At least four of the speakers listed, will present at each of the NAGP Roadshows:
- John B Whyte, Tax Advisor / Accountants, JBW Whyte & Co
- Barry O’Brien, Managing Partner, Abbey Medical Management Consulting (Dublin only)
- Dermot Goode, General Manager of Cornmarket Healthcare Division
- John O’Connell, Omega Financial Management
- Roisin Duffy, Senior Tax advisor, Farrelly Dawe White
- Declan flood, Credit Management Specialist
- Chris Goodey, CEO of the NAGP
- Jim Feehan, How to raise money in a recession?
The mission of the NAGP is to represent the interests of GPs in Ireland and their patients, to shape the future of primary care and engage in activities that improve patient outcomes such as the current General Practice in Crisis campaign.
If you are interested in finding out more about the NAGP and the range of benefits that membership can offer you, you are welcome to attend one of our roadshow meetings. Please register at firstname.lastname@example.org
New Date Added —–Tullamore Court Hotel, Tullamore, Tuesday 15th October 2013
- The Bon Secours Hospital, Galway: Wednesday, September 18th, 2013
- The Mount Falcon Hotel, Ballina: Wednesday, September 25th, 2013
- Barrington’s Hospital, Limerick: Thursday, September 26th, 2013
- The Bons Secours Hospital, Cork: Tuesday, October 1st, 2013
- The Hermitage Clinic, Dublin: Wednesday, October 2nd, 2013
- The Killarney Park, Killarney: Wednesday, October 9th, 2013
- The Crown Plaza, Dundalk: Thursday, October 10th, 2013
- The Whitfield Clinic, Waterford: Thursday, October 17th, 2013
To register for one of our roadhows please click the link below letting us know which location you would like to attend.