The NAGP’s General Practice in Crisis national roadshow continues its tour of Ireland hitting the Radisson Hotel in Donegal in November on a date to be confirmed.
Following the highly publicised launch of the campaign in Cork in August, the NAGP has been travelling around the country to roll out the campaign nationwide. The Roadshow has visited Galway, Mayo, Limerick, Cork, Dundalk, Killarney, Waterford, Tullamore and Dublin to date.
In the new year, the NAGP will be announcing a further ten locations to continue the successful roll-out of roadshows, which will include Kilkenny and Ennis.
Members and non-members of the NAGP are invited to attend the series of regional meetings that began in Galway in September.
Below are just some of the speakers that over 150 GPs have heard to date:
- John B Whyte, Accountants, JBW Whyte & Co
- Conor McGee, GP and President of the NAGP
- Dr Andy Jordan, GP and Chairman of the NAGP
- John O’Connell, Omega Financial Management
- Dermot Goode, Cornmarket
- Barry O’Brien, Abbey Medical Management Consulting
- Roisin Duffy, Farrelly Dawe White
- Declan Flood, Credit Management Specialist
- Chris Goodey, CEO of the NAGP